RESPONSIBILITES OF FOREIGN TEACHERS WORKING IN Postgraduate Department of XI’AN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1. To teach in accordance with teaching syllabus and teaching plan.
2. To assign the students oral or written homework and keep a record of each student based on their attendance, participation of class activities and their homework.
3. To prepare the teaching plan in written form with teaching content, focal points and difficult points.
4. Subjects to be checked will be arranged by the teachers themselves to take place one week earlier than the examination weeks.
5. To mark the examination papers, keep the students’ scores in Students’ Achievement Report and give the Report to the Part-time Teaching Assistant who will send them to Graduate Department three days after the examination or if late, no later than the termination of the term.
6. To get into touch with the teaching assistant when coming across any problem related to teaching. The Graduate Department will help to solve the problems.